Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2009

Tinker is back in town

Hi there....I am back. Egypt was great. Nice weather, nice hotel and nice food (maybe the food is a beat now :-). I spend a day more in Hamburg and now I am back in Berlin.
I have to go into my office for a couple of hours due to my colleague will go on vacation next week and has a seminar beginning on tomorrow. Maybe I can play some poker in the evening I would really love to check-out some stuff what I have learned from Collin Moshman's Heads-up book. This book is really great and should have read it from begin on. I recommend to read it in case you start playing heads up. I saw some videos drinking cocktails on the beach and enjoyed the advices from Primordial, Rypac and Crog laying in the sun with my earphones and watching them playing on my ipod. In general I make some hugh mistakes in Heads-up play I have figured out and hopefully will avoid that in the future. The good thing is that I am a very aggressiv player at HU but very often I have not chosen the right spots for my aggression and should give up some hands earlier to avoid trouble in the beginning of a match. The mainly second big leak is to give players credit and even a fish could have good hands and surely a big mistake by new HU players....position, position, position. Collin's book explaines a lot details in calculating pot odds and equity and I really have to focus on that, too. I look forward to manage those leaks in the future. So have to got to work now...See you at the tables...stay tuuuuned.

1 Kommentar:

  1. hey tinker freut mich zu hören dass du sehr akribisch und fleißig im pokerlernstuff steckst :)

    bin mir sicher harte arbeit zahlt sich schon sehr bald aus.

    ich bin mittlerweile auch 1 bis 2 limits aufgestiefen und würde nur zu gerne sehen wie du dich schon mal durch die limits crushst :)

    hoffe dich mal bei msn zu erwischen, ansonsten

    A penny saved is a penny got :)

    AntwortenLöschen