Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2009

Getting help from HUSNG Members

To be a HUSNG member has a hugh benefit. For sure to have the access to a lot training videos and secondly not less important to get feedback from a lot of HU SnG players and coaches who understands a lot of the game. I met by chance a HUSNG member on a 10$ HU table and both have decent HU stats and need to improve our game. I sent him my HH of that game and he gave me a good feedback of my leaks and that he had exploited me very well. Another member who plays the 100$ HU SnG limit offered a free HH review in the forums and of course I sent him HH from a game where I had some difficult decisions, maybe some bad play and again to analyse me leaks by an experienced player. But for sure I can't forget my "colleagues" from Pokertips...they are always a very good community where you can ask all poker and non-poker related questions and there are some very well HU experienced players, too. I only played 3 matches yesterday...nothing to say about that except that I lose two games versus a big fish. I am very careful with that word fish but in this case he surely was one. However, in that two games he crushed me by hitting so well and playing so strange. I was wondering that he declined to play further games maybe he realised that his luck will not stand :-). I am currently thinking about to blog on HUSNG in addition or as primary blog. The design is not so "nice" as here but I think the content is much more important. The only thing is that I really miss the link function to other blogs. I think this is very nice to gain your network. I will discuss this with Bryan...maybe his webmaster has a solution^^.
So thats a briefly note what happened the last days and I can't wait to see the HH review of my match being analyzed....so stay tuned ladies and gentlemen.

1 Kommentar:

  1. hrmmm, interesting, not sure if they can do something to setup links on HUSNG blogging, it certainly would make it alot better, i'll ask and see what can be done :)

    AntwortenLöschen