Montag, 5. Oktober 2009

Heads-up is like a Rollercoaster

I got some comments via instant messenger that I should write more posts in English as I promised. Here we go :-).
I played some decent games last weekend. As usual I got some suckouts but I played pretty well. I wanted to play more games but unfortunately I got a cold beginning on Thursday so that I couldn't
play long sessions. I jumped from sleeping, watching TV and playing poker in my bed. I also played three HU Tourneys on FullTilt (22, 10 Turbo and 5 Turbo). I would love to play more HU Tourneys but they are rare on the Pokersites. My Tourney play was not so successful, but however it makes fun and comparing to 6max or fullring MTT's you dont have to change your game, only play Head-up as usual and get so far in the tourney as you can. Overall I could say that my game is improving and I am hoping that it will have an effect on my Bankroll in the future. I didn't scoped myself yesterday but I think I have now 200 games played and I am break-even or slightly ahead. It not that big sample size to make a realistic evaluation of my game.
Thank you Thomas for railing a HU match yesterday and making some comments on my game. Check out his blog from my link list, if the things goes fortune for him he might become a very good professional HU player...watch out Hokie^^. It meant realy much too me as one of his comment was that he had played every hand where he saw a showdown same as I did. Hopefully that gives me confidence to my game in future. I'm still reading Moshman and watching HU coaching Videos. I wish all guys a good start in the new week whatever you do :-).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen