Montag, 12. Oktober 2009

An almost poker free weekend

Had a lot to manage due to my upcoming holiday so that I couldn't play a lot of matches and met some friends to take part of the non-poker world again :-). However, I played some HU SnG's with the intention to implement my tarining. Had some good reads on the villains and exploited some very well. Againts a station I was a bit unlucky to go Allin with AQo vs A8o effective stack about 20BB and versus the same villain run into AA with KK about equal stack sizes. Thats variance. I did went on tilit because I had the feeling I played very well. The best game IMHO was against a very strong winning player. He made a lot of pressure with 3bets and I decided to limp every button and let him lead out. Every single time he raised OOP and I had to fold. I didn't changed my strategy and therefore I limped with AK to reshove his 3bet...he had A8s and 3 hands later to limp with JJ and he shoved 99 with about effective stack of 15BB. I won that game and he chatted that I was a starong opponent and had a good strategy against him. I do not know if that strategy was so optimal but it worked out against him. Maybe it was good to do not play usual ABC HU poker. Under this circumstance I really was looking for a concept to "fight" back at him and remembered that intermediate concepts of PrimordialAA. That was so cool :-). I also played the 26$ HU MTT at FullTilt and the 10$/5$ Turbos again without success. In every tourney I reached the 3rd round. Someday I will cash in one of these tourneys I hope. I viewed the last two Videos of Primo's advanced concepts and will go on with other coaches from a beginners view.
Today I have to get my new passport and have to buy some stuff for the holiday as a rechargeable cable for my ipod, suncream and so on. Oh well I assume I haven't wrote that I travel with my best friend to Egypt. I will post some picture when I'm back. I have some comments in my further blog and will erspond to them now and add some blog links. Later on I will play some mtaches but I think today only a few ones. So, thats it for today...to be continued and stay tuned.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey sugar.

    Keep up the hard work. It's a good chance to succeede if you keep on playing and enjoy the game as well as the money involed.

    Bay the way, thanks for still having my link on the top!
    I remember PrimordialAA one year ago complained that I had he's link at the bottom. Which was a sick good read from him I think, because actually I intentionally did put he's link at the bottom because he had been ignorant to me lately. So pretty funny he actually noticed that.
    Haha, anyway, poker players might get a bit paranoid by reading too much between the lines sometimes.

    Have a nice trip to Egypt. Must be nice climate there now.

    thomasny

    AntwortenLöschen