Montag, 14. September 2009

7 again

Today I was a little bit lazy regarding poker. I could have played more hands but the television kept me away from the pokertable. However, I played exact seven games today just the same amount as yesterday. I try to play every hand very concentrated and make a lot of notes of every villain. Something sucks with my sharkscope account. I could not log in and wrote an email to the support. Hopefully they can fix my problem. Anyway, In won the first three games against a very loose and agressiv player and he made very weared moves. In the final Hand I held ATo and he jamed. At this stage the blinds were 20/40 and our stacks were equal. After running down my time I called 1 sec before timeout, he showed J6o....in this case I loved my very good read :-). 10-0 is now my new record of wins in a row. I lost the next game and won the last three games. My overall is now 13:1...not bad. I would be a very bad poker player if I assume this will hold up. I quit for today. Hopefully my English is not so bad as some villains played poker today.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Solid English Skills ;)

    Funny thing is I watched the one game you lost by chance. So I will quit doing that.

    Keep on grinding

    Wolfcastle

    AntwortenLöschen