Donnerstag, 19. November 2009

Frustration

Currently I'm a bit frustrated. I try to play my best, I'm not tilting. Sure, that I have some leaks in my game but yesterday I lost some unreal hands and got coolered in four consecutive matches....thats hurts. I can now believe that some players thinks that the pokersites are ridged but for sue they are not, hopefully. What have I done to you FullTilt Poker? Getting my money in as a hugh favorite and got sucked out at the river. I know I'm whining but some times it helpes. It's like you are learning and learining and write a bad exam. I always say to myself "keep cool tinker, one day there will be a hugh turnaround". I got some PM's that some of you are waiting for a blog update. Unfortunately I have nothing good to say and think its more fun to write about success. However, it's very nice that I get some positive feedback and hopefully I can write something positive next time. Maybe I have also to learn that HUSNG has variances and have to deal with them. So stay tuned and wish me some luck at the tables. Cheers Tinker

6 Kommentare:

  1. I think the coolers and beats at lower limits are more ruthless since you see so many strange runner runner hands that have little equity vs your range and make no sense even being in the pot to begin with.. So something you can do to counter the frustrations is know that "your paying your dues" in a sense. Being able to withstand some bizarre beats and continue to play on top of your game will only accelerate your progress and make you a better player in the long run. gl

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Tinker,

    I think you should switch to regular speed games and move back up to the 20's, I can see you've been playing the 11's on FTP. Treat every game as if your life depends on it. Be willing to spend 30+ minutes to win a single game - the turbos make tilt worse in my opinion because it's so easy to just open up another one because they're "quick". I've moved from $11 turbos to $20 regular speeds and the change in my game, confidence and results is amazing.

    I just play one or two games a day during the week and about 5-8 a day at the weekends - and I'm happy with that. Maybe this isn't what you're looking for, but do you really want to spend hours and hours grinding out the variance in the turbos or is poker more of a hobby that you'd like to enjoy from time to time and possibly make a little side income from? I chose the latter and since I have it's a whole new world and I'm much happier.

    Hope this helps,
    John (mangansie)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. jo tinkerbella, wots up with u?

    isnt it sad to leave ur own blog with an entry called "frustration"? come back, dont give up and show some balls... oh wait ;D

    geez BBU

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi
    My name is Jessica and I am looking for advertising opportunities on qualitative blogs like yours. Please write me back to jessy.maxwell@googlemail.com if you are interested and I’ll give you the details.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hey little girl... where are you? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hallo Tinkerbell,

    Die Wahrscheinlichkeit das du diesen Post liest ist zwar sehr gering aber falls ja, sag mal bist du oben im header auf dem Foto ?? Wunderschön, eine wahre perle, WOW

    Ok, genug gesabbert :)

    AntwortenLöschen